Brownstoner magazine’s Spring/Summer 2023 issue is hot off the presses.
Get your hands on a copy and check out:
- In Cobble Hill, interior designer Erin Fearins and architect Jesse Fearins have created a comfortable family home bursting with joie de vivre and savoir faire.
- Bed Stuy dancer, choreographer, and artist Pia Monique Murray collaborates with a grassroots arts group on the performance series “Spread Love,” which debuts next week.
- In Prospect Park South, the owner of the local landmark known as the Japanese House is dedicated to preserving and sharing it with the public through tours and arts programming.
- Brownstoner columnist Suzanne Spellen surveys the imaginative architecture of Brooklyn firehouses from the 19th century to the present.
- And many other only-in-Brooklyn stories.
Look for the magazine in Brooklyn Heights, Williamsburg, Carroll Gardens, Fort Greene, Bed Stuy, Prospect Lefferts Gardens, Park Slope, Bay Ridge, and throughout Brooklyn. Find it on stoops and in brokerages, banks, stores, and cafes across the borough. Select Douglas Elliman, Corcoran, Compass and Brown Harris Stevens offices which are among the distribution points where you can find a copy.
To inquire about advertising opportunities for the 2024 issue, click here.